Even with facebook, LinkedIn and email, if you go to an event you will get the inevitable questions: “Do you have a card”. Business cards can communicate a lot about your brand and your business.
1.) Start by knowing your options. Factors you may want to consider:
Finish: this affects the texture, look and feel of a business card in your hand.
- Glossy or Matte
- Coated or Un-coated
- 1/8 Radius rounded corners
- or 1/4 Radius Rounded corners
- or a completely custom shape like an oval, or on side rounded like our example.
- For a high end feel you may want to consider Silk Laminated business cards.
- You can also print on your business card on plastic or use foil.
- Thermography which is give a raised texture to pieces of the logo.
- Most business cards are printed on 14 pt stock. You can get heavier stock if you are looking for something more durable.
We have the ability to do digital printing, which means smaller orders in less time and off-set printing which ensures higher quality and significantly decreases price.
2.) Look at some options we have in our Gallery
3.) Stop by the best option for local printing companies in Scottsdale…Splash Printing and Marketing...obviously. Look at options. Hold them in your hands. Then work with our local design to create a stand out design that you can print again and again. And believe us…with our designs you will need to.
Do you already have a design? Looking to upgrade the quality of your card? Submit your information and we can get you a custom quote!