Business cards have a lot of options! We have in house designers who can help you decide the most cost effective way to make your business card stand out.
Factors you may want to consider:
Finish: this affects the texture, look and feel of a business card in your hand.
- Glossy or Matte
- Coated or Un-coated
- 1/8 Radius rounded corners
- or 1/4 Radius Rounded corners
- or a completely custom shape like an oval, or on side rounded like our example.
- For a high end feel you may want to consider Silk Laminated business cards.
- You can also print on your business card on plastic or use foil.
- Thermography which is give a raised texture to pieces of the logo.
- Most business cards are printed on 14 pt stock. You can get heavier stock if you are looking for something more durable.
We have the ability to do digital printing, which means smaller orders in less time and off-set printing which ensures higher quality and significantly decreases price.
In this image:
The first card is a standard 4 color printed business card. The quantities can vary. We recommend a minimum of 250 to be cost effective.
The second card is an example of our exact color matching (spot color). This process ensures that your brand is consistent. This card also uses theromgraphy.
The third card uses a custom shape.
Book an appointment today to look, touch and feel all of our samples.